Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Media

New Media





Who would have every thought that there was a time when there were no computers or modern media outlets that we have now.  In one of my classmates blogs it discuss how over 20 years ago, some researchers had the knowledge to predict and profess media and technology that would be vital to our everyday lives today. The article that my fellow classmate discussed was written in September of 1991, so many of the computers and tablets that we have now were simply thoughts then. In that article it talked about how computers would start to come in different sizes and shapes in the future. When we fast forward to now we are able to see that what was once a thought is now an actual concept. I think it is amazing how we have been able to adapt media through the years. From social media sites that allow us to connect with our friends and family. To being able to buy and sell different thing on the World Wide Web. Through a lot of research and time I think that we have not seen the best of what media has to offer us just yet. I think there will come a time where we live in what is somewhat like a star track type of world. When that day comes I don’t know I just hope that I am around to witness it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment